Thank you for visiting. I have spent the best part of thirty years studying Russian, and more than a decade working with Russian source texts as a commercial translator and interpreter. For the past few years I have been increasingly concentrating on literary and academic translation from Russian into English. I also found the time to complete a PhD in Russian Studies.
Whatever the nature of your project, please do not hesitate to contact me for a no-obligation discussion of your requirements.
Follow the links to find out more about my work with Russian:
- Read my full resume
- Find out more about projects that have excited me
- See if I can help with your commercial translation project
- Explore my portfolio and read examples of my Russian translation work
- Learn about how I conduct business
- Find out about my particular academic interests